[aur-general] Special Removal of an Inactive TU: Daenyth

Balló György ballogyor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:45:35 EDT 2013

2013/8/28 Lukas Fleischer <archlinux at cryptocrack.de>:
> ----- Forwarded message from Daenyth <daenyth+arch at gmail.com> -----
>
> Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:59:55 -0400
> From: Daenyth <daenyth+arch at gmail.com>
> To: Lukas Fleischer <archlinux at cryptocrack.de>
> Subject: Re: TU Votes -- Reminder!
>
> Hi Lukas,
>
> I think I must have missed doing this earlier, but unfortunately I find that I
> have to resign my position as a TU. It's been a lot of fun and I've really
> enjoyed working alongside so many great people and learning through it, but I
> have a lot of new things going on in my life these days that doesn't leave me
> time for the responsibility.
>
> Could you please forward this email to the AUR list as well? I unsubscribed
> some time ago.
>
> Warm regards,
> -Gavin
>

> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Lukas Fleischer <archlinux at cryptocrack.de>
> wrote:
>
>     I am sending this mail to all TUs who skipped three (or more) votes (in
>     succession). Guys, I really appreciate all your work but please remember
>     that all TUs *must* take part in votes. If there are too many TUs
>     neglecting votes, we fail to reach quorums and TU power stagnates. Also
>     keep in mind that skipping too many votes automatically triggers a
>     special TU removal...
>
>     Thank you for your cooperation.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Lukas
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----

According to the Trusted User Bylaws, I think we should vote about the
removal of an inactive TU, Gavin Bisesi (Daenyth). So I'm starting the
discussion period of 3 days.

1. His last activity on the [community] repo: 2012-05-17
2. His last package update in AUR: 2013-04-24
3. His last message to aur-general mailing list: 2012-06-24

Gavin, thank you for your work on making Arch Linux better. I hope
that once we'll see you again!

--
György Balló (City-busz)
Trusted User