[aur-general] Merging request

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sat Sep 28 13:42:08 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-28 19:36 +0200
Muflone wrote:

>Hello Xyne
>
>I've already contacted the author and we're in the progress to rewrite
>this pkgbuild from scratch.
>So please don't delete the package at this time, there's a chance to fix
>the sources to run properly from a system directory.
>
>Best regards
>
>Muflone

I have already deleted the package.

I have also sent an email to the author recommending the creation of a proper
Python setup script for centralized installation along with the internal use of
pyxdg (python-xdg) to manage user configuration and data files.

As I told the maintainer/developer, I hope to see the package re-uploaded once
these changes have been made. I am sure that you will get that 1 vote back and
many more.

Regards,
Xyne