[aur-general] Trusted User Application

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sun Sep 29 12:50:59 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-29 12:38 +0200
Lukas Jirkovsky wrote:

>After quickly skimming through your PKGBUILDs I must say I like them,
>they are nice and clean. Bonus points for quickly fixing the "return
>1" issue.
>
>Lukas

I have just taken a look and have some comments:

* All path variables ($srcdir, $pkgdir) should be quoted to prevent word
  expansion (except between double square brackets: [[ ... ]]).

* Double square brackets should be preferred over single square brackets
  for condition testing because the former are both a Bash built-in and they
  also prevents word expansion.

* A minor stylistic comment: there's no need to use "mkdir ... && cd ...". The
  "&&" is implied between all commands by "set -e" in makepkg. If one command
  fails, no further commands will be run.

Other than that, everything looks good. I like the selection of packages as
well.

Regards,
Xyne