[aur-general] For alucryd, please check before remove package.

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 09:40:51 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM, MayKiller
<imaykiller+archlinux at gmail.com>wrote:

> numix-utouch-icon-theme-daily is different with
> numix-utouch-icon-theme-bzr.
>
> here is PKGBUILD of numix-utouch-icon-theme-daily.
> please install these package and check it different or not.

I don't need to install it to tell that the daily tarball is the same a
daily bzr pull, no need to create a duplicate for this. The only addition
would be the GS part (which I assume stands for GNOME Shell), which
represents a 5% addition in size that can easily be added by a separate
numix-utouch-gs-icon-theme package or integrated into the bzr package.

--
Maxime