[aur-general] Disown Diego's packages

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:10:14 EDT 2014

Hi TUs,

I've got a bit of a strange request this time.

AUR user "Diego" [1] has been inactive and unresponsive [2] for a
while now. His last post to the mailing list was in September [3], and
he hasn't responded to a query I sent two weeks ago R.E. the slimlock
package [4].

Therefore, I am requesting that all of his packages [5] be disowned
(possibly after a two week grace period to give him a chance to
respond -- I've CC'd him in). I would also like to request that [4] be
disowned now, so I can update it.

I'm hoping he does respond, if only to confirm that he's inactive;
casual stalking shows that he hasn't updated his g+ or youtube in a
while either, which is worrying..

Cheers,

WorMzy

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Diego