[aur-general] Disown Diego's packages

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 07:25:44 EDT 2014

On 2 April 2014 11:20, Diego Principe <cdprincipe at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sorry but i've broken my laptop and my financial situation does not allow
>> me to buy a computer.
>> Of course, during this time I have access to the Internet only
>> occasionally.
>> Today is a new day for my packages in aur... all disowned
>> Diego
>>
>> Diego

>>> Hi TUs,
>>>

>>> I've got a bit of a strange request this time.
>>>
>>> AUR user "Diego" [1] has been inactive and unresponsive [2] for a
>>> while now. His last post to the mailing list was in September [3], and
>>> he hasn't responded to a query I sent two weeks ago R.E. the slimlock
>>> package [4].
>>>
>>> Therefore, I am requesting that all of his packages [5] be disowned
>>> (possibly after a two week grace period to give him a chance to
>>> respond -- I've CC'd him in). I would also like to request that [4] be
>>> disowned now, so I can update it.
>>>
>>> I'm hoping he does respond, if only to confirm that he's inactive;
>>> casual stalking shows that he hasn't updated his g+ or youtube in a
>>> while either, which is worrying..
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>

>>> WorMzy
>>>
>>> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Diego
>>> [2a]
>>> https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2014-January/026717.html
>>> [2b]
>>> https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2014-February/027148.html
>>> [3]
>>> https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2013-September/025197.html
>>> [4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slimlock/
>>> [5] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=diego
>>

> Sorry, I've topposted :P
> Diego

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the response! Sorry to hear about your laptop, but I'm glad
it wasn't anything more serious.

Thanks for maintaining these packages for so long, hopefully you will
be back once you can afford to replace your laptop. If you want to
take back the slimlock package at that time, just let me know. :)

Cheers,

WorMzy