[aur-general] Delete & merge requests

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sun Apr 20 06:31:48 EDT 2014

Am 20.04.2014 05:01, schrieb Felix Yan:
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lxappearance-git/ please merge into
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lxappearance2-git/
>
> I'm not sure the naming conversion here - why do you want the "2" after its
> name? Because any other lxappearance packages in the repos our in the AUR
> don't have that versioned suffix.
>
> Anyway if there was a reason behind this particular naming, and the current
> maintainer of lxappearance-git has agreed to the merge, I'll do it.

Hello,

I stumbled over that orphaned PKGBUILD of lxappearance-git yesterday, and
updated it. But that was my only maintanance step for that package.

I have the same question as Felix has. I'd say, merge it the other way around, if no valid reasons are there for keeping the "2" in the name.

I orphaned lxappearance-git it again.

Best Regards

Stefan