[aur-general] Delete requests: eve-git and tiling2-git

Doug Newgard scimmia at archlinux.info
Mon Apr 21 13:43:02 EDT 2014

eve-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/eve-git/

This program is dead upstream. I mirrored the source to be able to keep
the package alive, but now the webkit library it relies on has had a
major API break. It's beyond my ability/interest to fix right now, so it
just needs to be removed.

tiling2-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tiling2-git/

This is a module for Enlightenment that I thought was going to live in
it's own repo for a while. Instead, it was merged into the main E tree,
making this package redundant. There's nothing worth merging.