[aur-general] Merge requests: Various python2 packages

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 04:22:12 EDT 2014

Essentially, the only user of the version 2 of these packages is (was)
mediacrush-server-git and we are currently working for proper Python 3
support in there. In the mean time, the mediacrush-server-git package
does not actually build and is currently useless due to other reasons.
Imo there is no real point in keeping the python2 package around for a
long time unless it is actually needed by something, same logic as for
all "old versions of libs" applies here.
J. Leclanche