[aur-general] My out-of-date packages + Package Deletion request.

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:02:33 EDT 2014

Esteemed AUR members and contributors:

I am aware of the number of packages I currently own out of date:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&outdated=on&K=jnbek

I haven't been feeling all too well these last cpl weeks but I will
endeavor to get these updated in the next few days. I apologize for my
uncharacteristic lethargy toward keeping these updated. Between things
at work and health issues, I regret that I haven't been paying as much
attention to the AUR as I should. If there is something out of date that
is critical and needs immediate attention, you may contact me off list
at my main email: jnbek1972 at gmail.com and I will either update the
pkgbuild or orphan the package for you to take over. Note that this
email: unixgeek1972 at gmail.com is strictly for mailing lists only but I
still do see replies etc. Target date I am shooting for is this weekend
the 4th of May, 2014.

I also have an outstanding request for cw:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cw/

to be deleted. I'd like to go ahead and reemphasize the need for this to
occur, since the package refuses to build, hasn't been updated upstream
since 2010 and seems to cause a number of problems with core programs
like mount that can result in boot failures.

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com