[aur-general] R: Moving noip from [community] to AUR

Giovanni Santini giovannisantini93 at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 1 05:51:09 EDT 2014

Yo,
I've just to point out that the free hostname expires just if the IP associated to it is not updated for 30 days.
About the moving decision, I've no decisional power for it; I'm using noip2 on my personal Ubuntu Server and I had to compile it on my own (Ubuntu has no AUR and no PPA for it, doh).
Maybe I should create a package... :)
Kudos,
Giovanni