[aur-general] Package ownership change request for yaourt-git

Andrew Crerar andrew.crerar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 14:36:04 EDT 2014

Stefan and Johannes,

Thank you for replying to the request, I've noted that requests should
now be done through the web interface and will be updating the wiki
shortly to reflect that. I was under the impression that the PKGBUILD
was incorrect (pointing to the wrong repo, per the latest comment) but
did not actually check the PKGBUILD to see if that was true. I'll be
more through in my checks next time.

Regards,

Andrew