[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] Voting results (was: Inactive TU -- Federico Cinelli)

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Mon Aug 11 07:43:42 EDT 2014

On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 at 15:05:16, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 at 12:44:53, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> > [...]
> > Let the discussion period begin, the voting period will start on
> > 2014-08-05.
> > [...]
>
> The discussion period is over. Please cast your votes [1].

Results:

* Yes: 24
* No: 3
* Abstain: 3

In the meantime, I had the chance to talk to Federico and it turned out
that he has been MIA due to health reasons. Unfortunately, this was when
the voting period had already started. So, Federico, I hope you will get
well soon! If you want to regain your TU status, simply write a very
short application email to aur-general with a brief explanation of what
happened (no details, simply refer to your original application and this
thread) and I am sure it will be accepted.