[aur-general] Can't run Nested: ImportError: No module named Image

Yichao Yu yyc1992 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:41:05 EDT 2014

> Looks like you need python2-pillow (pkgfile -s Image.py). You should
> notify the package author so they add this dependency.

In addition to it, nested need to be patched for using (or rather
being able to use) pillow instead of PIL[1].

I've also noticed that pywebkitgtk is necessary to start the nested
executable but is only listed as optional dependency.

Yichao Yu

P.S. IMHO, this discussion belongs to the package comment or Arch-General.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/todo/replace-pil-with-pillow/