[aur-general] Should we recommend removing comments from the AUR?

mrlemux mrlemux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:11:01 UTC 2014

I think that  a bug tracker would be the best solution, and
i see removing comments just as a temporary, hacky solution.
as comments are just used for bug tracking anyway. (so we can just replace
the comments block below the AUR package with the bug tracker)
But if we change it, it should be build like github to
be tightly integrated with an underlying VCS to which
the AUR package publisher and the AUR trusted users
have commit rights.