[aur-general] AUR 4.0.0 pre-alpha

SpinFlo sl1pkn07 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:12:06 UTC 2014

mmm fails for me

refuses upload because "remote: error: missing .SRCINFO"

but that file is include in the root of the repository

i missing steps?

I use:

- git clone ssh+git://aur-dev.archlinux.org/foobar.git/ (change foobar with
the package name)
- add PKGBUILD. SRCINFO and other files include in the sources array
- git add .
- git commit -m 'brawbraw'
- git push

greetings