[aur-general] AUR 4.0.0 pre-alpha

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Mon Dec 29 23:31:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 at 00:22:53, David Phillips wrote:
> I'd like to chime in. I'm in the same boat as SpinFlo. Only thing I
> did differently is add PKGBUILD in one commit, attempt to push, then
> added .SRCINFO in another commit.
> [...]

Oh, every commit needs to refer to a tree object that contains a
.SRCINFO file. The idea is that every commit corresponds to a revision
of the package and must provide meta data for that revision. You can use
`git commit --amend` or `git rebase -i` if you forgot to add meta data
to any local commit.

I am open for suggestions on how to improve this.