[aur-general] AUR 4.0.0 pre-alpha

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:56:03 UTC 2014

> Hello Pablo,
>
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 at 00:01:05, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes wrote:
> > But if someone missed the deadline (something that I'm sure will happend
> > for a few hundeds at least either because lazines, bussyness or not want
> > (or can't) reach aur-dev page) there are a place to take the PKGBUILD
> that
> > was deleted in the "lets break AUR" cleanup?
> >

> As I already mentioned in a reply to Νῖκος, it is possible to recover
> PKGBUILDs that have been deleted from an archive.

Well, I will look in that, but "never underestimate the ingenioty of
complete fools as humans are" -My Boss-

> > Also translations need to be pulled, the last time the translation
> weren't
> > taken from transfex (as I can noticed) and viceversa, so why not let the
> > submit button there but intead add the instructions on how now upload
> > packages to aur.
> > [...]
>
> Are you talking about 3.5.1 or 4.0.0? The setup on aur-dev.archlinux.org
> is a pre-alpha release and thus, there aren't any translations yet.

In days later from 3.4 release I noticed missing articles before Aur (as my
language need them: "El AUR" [I ended consulting to the Fundéu fundation
about that]) I fixed them, but ever now these aren't showed in the page.
so, yeah, the .pot files are different from what is now in transifex and
waht was for the 3.4.1 in transifex too.

--
*Pablo Lezaeta*