[aur-general] Apache webserver status

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sun Feb 2 11:49:23 EST 2014

On 02/02/2014 05:42 PM, Andreas Radke wrote:
> There's a major version bump pending now for a very long period and
> user request come up every now and then requesting the update to the
> current 2.4.x branch.
>
> The current maintainer seems to have no time or interest to work on
> this in the near future. So someone else should pick this package up or
> we should drop it to some TU or even to AUR if nobody is interested.
>
> Meanwhile I've pushed a lacking minor update from the 2.2.x branch to
> testing.
>
> -Andy

Note that I did some work for official packages [1], but don't know if
that might be relevant anymore. But could be a nice starting point if
anyone decides to work on it.

As a side note, php might need ZTS (declared experimental by php
maintainers) enabled by default for apache module to work.

[1]
https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2013-July/033772.html

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.