[aur-general] TU application sponsored by David Reisner

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Tue Feb 4 18:23:28 EST 2014

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 at 00:12:49, Xyne wrote:
> Dave Reisner wrote:

> >> Nice try, David.
> >
> >My GPG signature says you're wrong.
>
> Nitpick: the current by-laws require the sponsor to be a TU. Do we override Hal
> to open the hatch?

Technically, that is correct. However, I am sure there are many other
TUs volunteering to be the sponsor after having read the application and
the discussion (me, for example). So I don't think it is a problem. If
it makes feel anyone better, please run

    sed 's/David Reisner/Lukas Fleischer/g'

on your inbox (the misspelling of Dave's name comes in useful here!)