[aur-general] [mcabber-hg] Disownment Request

tuftedocelot tuftedocelot at saga.silenceisdefeat.net
Wed Feb 5 10:41:14 EST 2014

To whom it may concern,

I am requesting disownment of the mcabber-hg[1] AUR package so I may claim maintainership. I contacted the current maintainer two weeks ago[2] about merging in my PKGBUILD to improve functionality, but also to bring it up to the
current PKGBUILD standards. I have not received a reply from the maintainer. One interesting thing to note is that the last updated date will change on a regular basis (usually around 23:00), but the PKGBUILD itself is unchanged.
The PKGBUILD is actually useless by itself as it requires the user to manually fetch the sources before running makepkg -s.

Regards,
Lucas

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mcabber-hg/
[2]