[aur-general] [mcabber-hg] Disownment Request

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:55:58 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Nowaker <enwukaer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've disowned mcabber-hg and all ood modules (they were all flagged more
>> than a year ago). Adopt away!
>>

> Maxime, I think you should disown all non-ood mcabber-* too. See the "Last
> Updated" for a few. Should anyone mark a package out of date, it gets
> removed at 23:00.
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mcabber-module-yaubil-hg/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mcabber-module-urlopen-hg/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mcabber-module-uptime-hg/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?K=nixtrian&SeB=m
>

> lua-lm-hg seems to be updated with a cron too.
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lua-lm-hg/
>

> --
> Kind regards,
> Damian Nowak
> StratusHost
> www.AtlasHost.eu

Fair enough, I didn't because they had been updated to use VCS sources in
the source array. Upon closer look they don't have a package function and I
saw a comment in one of them stating the source dling didn't work (didn't
verify that), so I've disowned them as well. However, unless someone adopts
them fast, nixtrian will most likely automatically adopt them all back once
his script kicks in.

Cheers,
--
Maxime