[aur-general] Disown package android-4.0.3

Philipp Wolfer ph.wolfer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 05:20:44 EST 2014

> I've disowned android-4.0.3. I'll give him a chance to update the other
> packages though, he was active at the end of January.

 Rather than disowning this package I think it would be better to merge it
into android-platform-15 [1]. Actually android-4.0.3 is really just a badly
named and outdated combination of the packages android-platform-15 and
android-armv7a-eabi-system-image-15 [2]

The same is probably true for all the other android-n.n packages.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/an/android-platform-15/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/android-armv7a-eabi-system-image-15/

Philipp