[aur-general] Voting results

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:29:12 EST 2014

Hi

On 2/16/14, 5:37 AM, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> On 16/02/2014 00:54, Lukas Fleischer wrote:

>>> You can now cast your votes [1]. The voting period ends on 2014-02-15.
>>> Note that intermediate voting results are no longer visible due to a
>>> recent AUR patch.
>
> Welcome.

Thanks.

I was following the AUR TODO list [1] and found that it is slightly
out-of-date. Per [2] PGP key signing requires filing a bug to "Keyring"
but I do not see such project at http://bugs.archlinux.org . I believe I
need a special status at bugs website but there is no information in
TODO how I suppose to change the status.

So my question is who/how to update my status at http://bugs.archlinux.org?

[1]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users
[2]