[aur-general] Voting results (was: TU application sponsored by David Reisner)

Federico Cinelli cinelli.federico at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 02:30:19 EST 2014

Welcome to the team. I've been MIA for the past month or so dealing with
some personal things. Jumped on the laptop at a local coffee shop to check
email and see how the voting ended, glad to have you on board.

--

*Federico Cinelli*Arch Linux - Trusted User [Key:0xF15447D5]
Cinelli Motorsports LLC - Boss