[aur-general] Many vidyo packages

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:20:05 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Fernando G. Monticelli <
Fernando.Monticelli at cern.ch> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wrote an updated PKGBUID of for the vidyo package in AUR (
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/vidyo/) and found that there are two
> orphans (vidyo-desktop and vidyo-desktop2) which are evidently earlier
> tries of a package for vidyo. Can they be removed?
>
> By the way, I contacted the current maintainer 'intrepid' of the vidyo
> package to ask him to update the PKGBUILD. I'll wait for his answer ~2
> weeks and request to orphan it if I receive no reply.
>
> Cheers!,
>
> Fernando

The 2 vidyo-desktop packages are gone. Saw your message in the vidyo
comments, did you also send an email to intrepid? Some people disable
notifications so it will have to be an email for us to disown the package
in case it's not updated.

Cheers,
--
Maxime