[aur-general] Move vagrant to [community]?

Ido Rosen ido at kernel.org
Fri Feb 21 12:51:22 EST 2014

Hi,

I maintain vagrant package in AUR.  I believe vagrant is a very useful tool
for ArchLinux users.  I am happy to continue maintaining it in AUR;
however, for the good of the community, it would be great if one of you TUs
could move vagrant into [community] as soon as possible so it could get
wider exposure.  It currently has ~147 votes.  Releases are infrequent, so
it has been very easy to maintain overall.

AUR package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/vagrant/
Upstream distribution website: http://www.vagrantup.com/

Also, if you'd like to make changes to the PKGBUILD in AUR, you can submit
a pull request on GitHub: https://github.com/ido/packages-archlinux  (under
the aur/vagrant directory).

Ido