[aur-general] Package with arch-depending source

Ismael Bouya ismael.bouya at normalesup.org
Mon Feb 24 05:11:52 EST 2014

> Sure, it can't hurt having it documented, please do.

I wanted to add it to the "Arch Packaging Standards" in the Architectures
section, but...
This page has been protected to prevent editing or other actions."

And I just found out that it is implicitly mentionned in the PKBUILD page
(That we can access to the CARCH variable), but that's definitely not where
I would expect to find this kind of information if I'm trying to think of
how to do things correctly...

--
Ismael