[aur-general] Plymouth packaging suggestions requested from TUs

Padfoot padfoot at exemail.com.au
Tue Feb 25 06:40:48 EST 2014

Firstly, apologies for the top post. Posting from my phone doesn't allow bottom posting.

Yes, plymouth-git builds, but it fails to load either the drm or frame-buffer renderers in execution causing it to fall back to text mode. I have checked my initramfs, and all the files for plymouth are correctly installed.

Hope that clears up what I mean by plymouth-git being broken.

Cheers.
Lachlan.