[aur-general] Disown and rename plone-zeo

Ben R thebenj88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 21:31:35 EST 2014

The package in question is plone-zeo [1] which has been flagged & out of
date for over a year now.
I emailed the maintainer almost two weeks ago and have not heard from
him/her.

However, plone-zeo appears to be an updated copy of the plone package
[2], so I'm requesting that plone-zeo be disowned and renamed to plone.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/plone-zeo/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/plone/