[aur-general] Disownment Request: ingen-svn and related packages

prettyvanilla prettyvanilla at posteo.at
Wed Feb 26 20:12:10 EST 2014

Hi,

I tried reaching speps 2 weeks ago via email (quoted below), so I hope
he either reads it here or someone can disown the following packages for
me. Most of them are marked out-of-date for a while and haven't been
updated to current standards (including lilv-svn, which I now realize is
owned by a different user, but is marked out-of-date for years anyway).

I'd like to update the bunch so the AUR finally has a buildable set of
PKGBUILDs for ingen again.

Thanks.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ingen-svn/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/raul-svn/