[aur-general] request: review packages

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:15:00 EST 2014

> Be aware, though, that the AUR doesn't support split packages, so you
have to work around that. Specifically, something like this:

> pkgname=python-factory_boy
> true && pkgname=(python-factory_boy python2-factory_boy)

Ahaaaa! Thank you. I've seen that construct in other packages, and it had
always mystified me.

> You also run into the fact that setting up split packages like this
forces someone who wants the python2 version to have python3 installed >
and vice versa.

That's no fun. I think I'll make separate packages, then.