[aur-general] Remove package from AUR

Mahmud Ridwan m at hjr265.me
Mon Jan 13 11:16:17 EST 2014

Hello,

I would like to remove a package that I recently submitted to AUR ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fleche/ ). I realized (as pointed out by an user) that I should have named it fleche-themes, instead of just fleche. I would like to fix this mistake. It would be great if someone could remove that package (the one linked above). I will upload the package with the correct name shortly. I don't think a merge is necessary since there are no votes or comments that would be relevant to the new package. But please do let me know if you think otherwise.

Best regards,
Ridwan