[aur-general] package review and merge request

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:31:39 EST 2014

> Also, I don't think you need to include the LICENSE file directly, as
> the tarball has the same file and you are actually copying that.

Whoops. Thank you. I've fixed that.

> Please make sure the scripts are actually intended for python2, though.

I just posted to the django-extensions google group/mailing list.
Hopefully, they can clarify whether the scripts are compatible with Python
2. In the mean time, I've simply made the python2-django-extensions package
depend upon Python 3 as well as Python 2. I don't exactly love the
solution, but it seems to be the safest route.

--Jeremy