[aur-general] Looking for adopters.

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 01:35:06 EST 2014

Hi, Alfredo

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Alfredo Palhares
<masterkorp at masterkorp.net> wrote:
> I maintain a series of rubygems on the AUR. I've know moved to rbenv
> and do not use them anymore.
>
> Please if you want to maintain a package please send me the name and
> I will disown it.
>
> Since they are too many to enlist by hand, here is the list on the
> AUR[1].
>
> Please note that this is for my ruby-* packages only, I will keep
> mainating the non ruby packages. Also you can checp my git repository[2]
> if you want access to the history.

I own ~230 ruby packages [1] and can take care of yours as well. If
you don't mind I'll spend a few days converting your PKGBUILD files to
style I use for gem packages. Once I done with it you can mass disown
the packages.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/anatol/archpackages