[aur-general] awesome-git in AUR is outdated

carstene1ns arch at carsten-teibes.de
Tue Jan 21 12:49:44 EST 2014

Am 21.01.2014 18:28, schrieb Sergey Yakovlev:
> Hi all!
>
> The package awesome-git in AUR marked as outdated.
> At least message about missed dependencies is enough old - last notice
> about missed dependency 2013-10-28 09:52
>
> After a brief communication on the #awesome IRC-channel and my own tests, I
> saw that for the awesome-git package really didn't  enough xcb-util-cursor.
>
> Since the maintainer of this package doesn't show interest to update it, I
> would support it in the future if it is possible.
>
> Best regards,
> Sergey Yakovlev

The general rule is to contact the maintainer via email first. He might
have disabled notifications for the package. If he does not respond
within a reasonable period of time (eg. 2 weeks), message here stating
you contacted him X days ago and request orphaning again. Thanks!

best regards,
carstene1ns