[aur-general] kdeplasma-applets-quotesee: bugfix

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Sat Jan 25 06:47:01 EST 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014 02:46:17 GJ wrote:
> I made a bugfix to the kdeplasma-applets-quotesee package. However, it is
> orphaned and the project itself seems to be dead also. The developer
> doesn't answer my email.
> To whom should I send my bugfix ?

This applet has repo on GitHub [1]. I think I may suggest him a pull requst
with this bugfix. Also you may do nothing, just upload tarball with the patch
to AUR. But I think that the first way is better than second one.

[1] https://github.com/joshz/quotesee
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.
Sincerely yours, E.Alekseev.