[aur-general] Fwd: AUR Package deleted: mesa9

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:15:55 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From:  <aur-notify at archlinux.org>
>Date: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM
>Subject: AUR Package deleted: mesa9
>

>lordheavy deleted "mesa9".
>
>You will no longer receive notifications about this package.

Hey TU's,

I realise I kinda uploaded this package and quickly disowned it, but
there is in fact some serious regressions in mesa 10.x (thus far) for
*some* AMD/ATi & Intel GPU users. I wasn't willing to maintaining the
package because I personally don't own any of the affected hardware,
however AFAIK the state i left the package in when i disowned it was a
perfectly working one. I figured someone affected could pick it up.

Anyways, just mentioning it. I don't personally care either way.

Regards,
Rob McCathie (korrode)