[aur-general] Rename request

Omid Nikta omidnikta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 02:46:53 EST 2014

About using pacman 4.1 VCS template (i.e. put the git repo URL in the
sources
array, write a pkgver function, and don't manually clone/make a build
directory):
The fact is that I don't want to download the whole repo (which contains
other branches). Please look at my earlier post on the forrum

If there is anyway to clone a single branch as you recommned, it would be
very nice, but it seems that there is no way to do that.