[aur-general] Removing stale accounts from the AUR

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Fri Jan 31 07:45:51 EST 2014

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 at 13:17:25, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan to remove all AUR accounts that have not been used for at least
> 500 days (according to the last login time stamp). This affects ~35000
> users, see [1] for a complete list. If your account is on that list and
> you think it shouldn't be there, please let me know.

Ok, it seems like this last sentence wasn't clear enough. Please DO NOT
send me mails if you haven't logged in for a long time but want to keep
your account. In that case, just log in to update the login time stamp.

However, please notify me if you actually used your account within the
last 500 days and your account is on that list anyway.