[aur-general] AUR 3.2.0 released

Ivan Shapovalov intelfx100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 06:40:33 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 01 July 2014 at 21:58:19, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am pleased to announce that AUR 3.2.0 has just been released. The
> official AUR setup [1] has already been updated.
>
> You can now send deletion, merge and orphan requests by using the "File
> Request" link in the package actions box. Please use the web interface
> instead of manually sending mails to aur-general or aur-requests from
> now on.

If I understand correctly, there are two types of responses to requests --
"accepted" and "closed" (which apparently means "denied").

Is it possible to reflect this in Subject line of the automated mails?
i. e. now it is unconditionally "Request Closed", but it could be
"Request Accepted" / "Request Denied" or something along that line. This is
just for the sake of clarity.

--
Ivan Shapovalov / intelfx /