[aur-general] AUR 3.3.0 released

Steven Honeyman stevenhoneyman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 13:29:49 EDT 2014

Does anyone else think there is now just one thing missing from the
"request" feature (or a different link)? I keep thinking "this package
is broken" or "this package needs attention" (for reasons other than
being out of date or abandoned), and there isn't a suitable button!
Yes, the maintainer *should* be watching the comments, but that's very
often not the case.

Currently, I think my only choices are:
1. Flag as "to be orphaned" (even though I know the maintainer is still active)
2. Flag as "out of date" (even though it isn't)

Examples might include: VCS packages that no longer build properly; or
PKGBUILDs that do something unintentional (copy a file to the wrong
directory, etc); or packages that don't build anymore because of a
changed dependency.

Just wondered if those would be considered reasons for flagging as
"out of date", or if anyone agrees this would be useful to have?

Thanks,
Steven.