[aur-general] move sc and python2-mrjob to [community]

Ido Rosen ido at kernel.org
Sun Jul 20 17:31:28 EDT 2014

Would it be possible to request that "sc" be promoted to [community] by one
of you fine TUs?  It doesn't change very often at all and it's a pretty
handy tool.  Additionally, while we're at it, an unrelated but very cool
package, "python2-mrjob"? :-)

I am not a TU, otherwise I would do it myself.

Thanks,
Ido