[aur-general] Announcement Input

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Fri Jul 25 05:43:51 EDT 2014

Hello everybody,

I would like to have something like an announcement input for AUR packages.
Just like comments, but the announcement should be editable by the
maintainer only and shown at the top all the time. This could be handy for
something like:

> Currently this application does not remember passwords. This is because
> gnome-keyring is broken. (https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/39913)

Preventing users from complaining over and over again when comments move
down. Or:

> This is a git package. Most of the time it compiles fine with $dependency.
> If it does not please try $dependency-git.

Any comments?
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)