[aur-general] Compiz package naming

/dev/rs0 rs0 at secretco.de.com
Fri Jul 25 12:17:52 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I think it definitely makes sense to drop the 'core' name and take on
the 'legacy' scheme as described.

Additionally, seeing as 'compiz-core-bzr' is more actively maintained,
and that 'compiz-core-devel' is basically a derivative now; I've been
curious if Chazza would like to adopt the package.

I occasionally receive patches from him and notice much more community
involvement on the Wiki/AUR/Forums in regard to 'compiz-core-bzr'. I
seem to be an unnecessary middleman for such an infrequently updated
package.

/dev/rs0