[aur-general] .AURINFO

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:10:08 EDT 2014

On 8 June 2014 21:55, Aaron Mueller <mail at aaron-mueller.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> With the support for base packages and the .AURINFO, I need someone who do a
> review on my package (roccat-tools). Is this the way it is intended?  Please let
> me know if I miss(understand) something or other things I can optimize.
>
> Thanks!
>   Aaron
Hi,

The AUR now has proper support for split packages, so the old "true
&&" hack is no longer needed. The "roccat-tools" package looks like
it'd be empty, in which case you can drop that (just rename your
initial "pkgver=roccat-tools" to "pkgbase=roccat-tools").

Other than that, I think your PKGBUILD is fine.

Cheers,

WorMzy