[aur-general] Plan of moving python(2)-pandas to community

Andrzej Giniewicz gginiu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 05:06:29 EDT 2014

On 09.06.2014 02:15, Aaron DeVore wrote:
>   Since you're now maintaining xlrd and xlwt, could you also grab my
> python2-xlutils package? python-xlutils should be deleted in the process. I
> had left it as a placeholder.

Hi Aaron,

No problem, I can take it over, but I will leave it in AUR for now,
because python-xlutils isn't dependency of any package in community nor
has required votes to go in by itself. I think than when both xlutils
and xlwt supports Python3, Pandas might depend on it instead of separate
xlrd and xlwt, so I will come back to it then.

Thanks for maintaining it till now!

Cheers,
Andrzej.