[aur-general] AUR merge request

Xinkai yeled.nova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 07:53:12 EDT 2014

Hi,

I own two AUR packages "xware_desktop" and "xware_desktop-git".

"xware-desktop" is the new name I want to use. I want to replace the
underscore with dash, and I find "-git" package doesn't suit in my case.
I already uploaded the package under the new name, can you help me merge
the old ones into this new one?

I added 'replaces=("xware_desktop" "xware_desktop-git")
conflicts=("xware_desktop-git" "xware_desktop")', is there anything else
should I do in order to make the renaming process work?

Thanks in advance,

Xinkai