[aur-general] Redundant package for deletion

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:58:34 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Steven Honeyman <stevenhoneyman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tintwizard is provided by the Arch package 'tint2' [1], so this
> separate package [2] is now redundant and can be removed.
>
> Thanks,
> Steven.
>
> [1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?name=tint2
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tintwizard/

Someone argued that tintwizard may not be included in a future tint2.
However I don't see a future tint2 coming soon, if at all, and even then
there would be no reason to not include tintwizard in it. However, it seems
there are a few commits ahead of the last release of tintwizard on Google
Code, so I merged tintwizard into tintwizard-svn.

Cheers,
--
Maxime