[aur-general] Disown request + Delete request

Rafael Ferreira rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:29:24 EDT 2014

Hi there.

lib32-libwbclient[1] and lib32-smbclient[2] are out-of-date for
sometime now, some users commented that and also flagged them, and
after I sent an email one week ago, the maintainer didn't reply nor
update them... Considering that the maintainer has only these two
package (sort of unmaintained), I suppose he is not interessed
anymore.

Also, another user created lib32-libwbclient-updated [3] which IMHO
doesn't make sense and it is already out-of-date.

I intended to adopt and maintain [1] and [2].

So please disown [1] and [2] and delete [3].

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-libwbclient/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-smbclient/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-libwbclient-updated

Cheers,